LARGE QUANTITY COOKING : WHERE TO BUY COOKING SHERRY : COOKING GAMES ONLINE FOR FREE NO DOWNLOAD.
Large Quantity Cooking
- The property of a proposition of being universal or particular
- A certain, usually specified, amount or number of something
- the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
- The amount or number of a material or immaterial thing not usually estimated by spatial measurement
- measure: how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
Another small sized cake, on small plates. I made a similar recipe a few weeks ago for National Cupcake Week. This started me off on a new love of wholemeal cakes. A few days ago I had wholemeal scotch pancakes with raisins - yum. Next week I am almost certainly making a carrot cake.
(You may want to increase the quantities for a normal size cake)
50g Self-Raising Flour
50g Wholemeal Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
50g Butter (slightly softened)
50g Brown Sugar
? teaspoon Mixed Spice
1 large teaspoon Golden Syrup
2 fairly small Apples (peeled, cored and grated)
Mix the flours and bakng powder in a bowl. Rub the butter into the flour to form breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar and mixed spice. Grate the apple into the mixture (thickly grated is best). Then, add golden syrup and the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour into tin lined at the base with greaseproof paper. Bake in oven, at gas mark 5, for 20 - 30 minutes (Sorry this isn't more specific - I tend to just watch the cake until it looks cooked rather than bothering with timings)
CFB Borden, ON, 17 June 2010
Students prepare to serve hungry diners at the mess hall located inside CFSAL's Food Services and Steward training cadre. The mess hall located in the school allows students to work in a large quantity cooking environment.
Canadian Forces Image Number LX2010-072
By Sgt Vince Tripp with Army News Toronto
CFB Borden, Ontario, 12 Mai 2010
Service de repas
Les stagiaires se preparent a servir des convives affames a la salle du mess du cadre d’instruction en services d’alimentation et des stewards de l’EALFC. La salle du mess, situee dans l’ecole, permet aux stagiaires de travailler dans un environnement de cuisine servant de grandes quantites.
Image des Force canadiennes numero LX2010-072
Par le Sgt Vince Tripp avec Les Nouvelles de l'Armee, Toronto
rachael ray cooking tools
cooking made easy recipes
cooking course in delhi
disposal of used cooking oil
recipes for crock pot cooking
cooking grape tomatoes
cooking games for teenagers
cooking class flyer