Cooking Shrimp For Shrimp Cocktail : Pot In Pans Cooking With Marijuana.
Cooking Shrimp For Shrimp Cocktail
- Beer Broiled Shrimp, in House Seasonings served with House-made Cocktail Sauce
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
Shrimp Extravaganza- Shrimp Cocktail and Shrimp Scampi
I had a request for shrimp, so I figured what's more shrimpy than scampi and a shrimp cocktail?
The shrimp cocktail is served in a martini glass just to be fancy. I actually bought an entire head of iceberg lettuce just to use two leaves to line the glasses with. I peeled and quickly boiled the shrimp, then dumped them in ice cold water. I was expecting them to be overcooked, but surprisingly enough they were pretty decent.
The scampi was a pretty standard recipe. White wine, tons of garlic, fresh pasta, etc.
I need to get better at de-veining shrimp, most of these are cut wide open.
I originally had big plans to do a huge fresh tomato pesto side salad, but the scampi took WAY less time than I thought it would to cook, so I pretty much just used the few pieces of cut up tomato I had as garnish.
This served as a pretty good example of learning kitchen time management to make sure everything is done at the same time.
061011-Supper Series - 005
FOR EVERY PHOTO POSTED, YOU MUST AWARD AT LEAST TWO (2) OTHER PHOTOS POSTED IN THIS THREAD!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU NEED SIX (6) LEVEL 3 AWARDS TO POST IN THIS THREAD!!
Members that fail to award will have their images removed from the thread and the group pool.
Images having 9 or more Level 2 awards will be removed - no notice. It is your responsibility to track your awards and post in the invitation
food comida cooking "southern cooking" "texas cooking" "country cooking" "aesthetic of the plain" "fried shrimp" "cocktail sauce" "tartar sauce" "fried onion rings" "chopped cabbage cole slaw" "red and green cabbage cole slaw" canon
buy greek cooking ingredients online
cooking school austin
roast turkey cooking temperature
food channel cooking shows
cooking jobs in atlanta
online fun cooking games
lemon substitute in cooking